Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sony Acid Pro 7 Vs Cubase

I Fund The Brain!


It 's my impression, or the proximity of chemistry books increases the chill factor?


I think I should make it a theorem:

"Given the dry bulb temperature, corrected by the factor of humidity, temperature measured in the brain that the student will be air, increased by a factor of the inverse of the distance increased to 1.5 between that student and his chemistry text:

T brain air T = x (1 + distance -1.5 ) "



Postilla integral : " When the student accingerà even to study the aforementioned book, the energy dissipated by friction in the form of its neurons will lead to a further rise in brain temperature, that is the time spent studying:

brain T = T air x (1 + distance -1.5) + t study "


Well, at this point I think I deserve the Nobel!



PS: I lost half an hour to find a formula which would give acceptable results ... HELP! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment